- Creates a durable and dry slippery surface that reduces friction and dissolves carbon on contact.
- Liquid and Paste can be used interchangeably as a CLP. The liquid was designed to penetrate into the internals and the paste serves well as a “stick where you want it” lubricant for the externals.
- Froglube contains no known toxins, so it is safe to handle or to come in contact with skin and will not irritate eyes.
- Firearms parts can be warmed before application to improve the application and absorption. A few minutes in the sun will do it, or apply right after shooting when weapon is hot.
- When used repeatedly, Froglube eases later cleaning.
- Acts extremely well as a rust preventative
The FrogLube complete weapons care system uses two products to form a complete maintenance system: Solvent and CLP. These two products are designed to integrate and extract optimal performance from your firearm. This system is easy to use and can easily be slipped in a range bag or gun case.